Pregnancy Skin Care Tips
Nourish your skin from the inside and out to help prevent stretch marks and increase skin’s elasticity. Follow these tips to ensure that your skin maintains elasticity and retains moisture throughout pregnancy:
• It’s best to start using the Stretch Softly system as soon as that little pink line shows up on the pregnancy test! The more moisturized your skin is from the beginning, the less likely you are to suffer the pain and itching of pregnancy.
• Wear the StretchSoftly tank and shorts over the oil as much as possible. You’ll use less oil in the long run, and won’t stain your clothing or your sheets.
• Drink, drink, drink! (No, not wine, silly). Water is the best way to hydrate your body from the inside out.
• With that high quality water, chug down those prenatal vitamins!
• A diet rich in omega 3-6-9 fatty acids and colorful fruit and veggies will help to give your skin a healthy glow.
• You may not want to hear it, but exercise! It will help your skin immensely. Walk outside to get some natural Vitamin D.
* We aren’t doctors (although we do kiss a lot of boo-boos). So always consult with your own doc for health related questions, especially during pregnancy.